Microsoft continues to add more transaction process controls and ease-of-use features with the release of Dynamics GP 2016.
These are some of the more important and interesting features:
Project Accounting GP 2016
- Project Number and Cost Category ID fields available in Purchase Requisition Entry Window
- Requisitions with project and cost category can be part of a workflow process
- Project and cost category flow to Purchase Order
- Document Attachment
- Use Document Attachment feature in PTE (Project Time & Expense) Employee Expenses and Employee Expense Entry
- Header and line attachments can be added to an employee expense
- Attachments will flow from PTE to Project Accounting, to Payables
These new features in Project accounting allow you to automate and enhance the control aspects of your internal and external projects.
Here’s the new Project Accounting Purchase Requisition form. It includes a workflow status ribbon to show users the current state of the specific requisition’s workflow (optional).
Here’s a video that shows this in action: